MORE POWER, MORE
2016 GMC SIERRA 2500HD
Take one look inside the 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD and you’ll see clearly why this is the new standard in truck interiors. Sierra’s interior brings comfort, refinement and convenience to a whole new level.
Nearly two-thirds of the Sierra cab structure is made from high-strength steels. It’s a fortress of strength that contributes to the Sierra’s quiet cabin. We also use high-strength steel in our fully boxed frame rails and major frame cross-members. The 2016 Sierra 2500HD is clearly a respected leader in the truck market...by example.
We engineered the GMC Sierra 2500HD to exceed your performance expectations, pushing it to the limit to deliver the kind of capability you demand.
The 2016 Sierra 2500HD sets a higher standard with purposeful technology coupling technological precision with heavy-duty power.
We built the Sierra 2500HD to deliver everything you expect from a heavy-duty truck—and then we exceeded those expectations with the most powerful Sierra ever.
The 2016 Sierra 2500HD’s state-of-the-art safety and driver-alert technologies provide peace of mind and help prepare you for the unexpected. Please note that safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important safety information.
Standard on every 2016 GMC Sierra 2500, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
• 2-year/48,000 km Lube-Oil-Filter Maintenance18
• 3-year/60,000 km New-Vehicle Limited
• 5-year/160,000 km Powertrain Limited Warrant19
• 5-Year/160,000 km Roadside Assistance &
^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction. Includes GM Card Application Bonus on select vehicles (details).
†Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include $1,695 freight but does include $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims. On the Compare Vehicles and Locate a Vehicle shopping tools, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes $1,695 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
±Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $1,695 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
1. Premium colour available at an additional cost.
2. Premium colour available at additional cost. Crew Cab model only.
3. Premium colour at additional cost. Double Cab model only.
4. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
5. Not compatible with all devices.
6.The vehicle must be on or Retained Accessory Power must be active. Remove all objects from the charging pad. Place the compatible mobile device face up on the charging symbol on the charging pad. Move the device slowly until the battery charging symbol displays on the touch-screen, indicating the device is charging. See your Infotainment System Owner’s Manual.
7. For comparison purposes only. See the Owner’s Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
8. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Services vary by model, conditions and geographical and technical restrictions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Available Wi-Fi® hotspot requires a data plan. Customers will be able to access OnStar services only if they accept the OnStar User Terms, Privacy Statement and Software Terms. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data. After the trial period (if applicable), an active OnStar service plan is required.
9. Devices must be WPA2-compliant. Wi-Fi® devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi. Visit onstar.ca for system details and limitations.
10. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. Visit Intellilink.gmc.gm.ca for more details.
11. Data plan rates apply.
12. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple® and Apple’s® terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone. Data plan rates apply.
13. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google® and Google’s terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone. Data plan rates apply.
14. GM reported U.S. full-size pickup and van fleet and retail vehicle deliveries, Vehicle Model Year 2000-2014, through August 2013.
15. Comparison based on wardsauto.com 2015 Large Pickup segment and latest competitive information available at time of posting. Excludes other GM vehicles.
16. The OnStar Basic Plan is available for 5 years from the date of delivery of eligible new 2015 model year and newer vehicles and is transferable to subsequent owners for the remaining term. The Basic Plan includes access to: (1) monthly OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics emails (capabilities vary by model); (2) Dealer Maintenance Notification; and (3) limited OnStar RemoteLink® Mobile App services which include remote start (requires factory-installed and enabled remote start system), remote lock/unlock doors (requires automatic locks) and remote horn and lights activation. The OnStar RemoteLink® Mobile App is available on select Apple® Android,™ BlackBerry® and Windows® devices. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, coverage map, details and system limitations. The OnStar Basic Plan does not include any Emergency Services, Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, live Advisor service or Hands-Free Calling. These and other services are available under a paid plan. If you sell your vehicle or wish to cancel use of Basic Plan services, you must contact OnStar at 1-888.4.ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827).
17. Access is available for 5 years from the eligible new-vehicle delivery date and is transferable. Does not include any Emergency Services or any other OnStar services. Terms and conditions apply. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services (or OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics for eligible vehicles) or if your vehicle is sold, you must contact OnStar at 1-888.4.ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827). Subsequent owners will be able to activate the remaining term. Please visit onstar.ca/mobile for vehicle availability, system limitations and further details.
18. The 2-Year Scheduled LOF Maintenance Program provides eligible customers in Canada who have purchased, leased or financed a new eligible 2016 MY Chevrolet, Buick or GMC vehicle (excluding Spark EV) with an ACDelco oil and filter change, in accordance with the Oil Life Monitoring System and the Owner’s Manual, for 2 years or 48,000 km, whichever occurs first, with a limit of four lube-oil-filter services in total, performed at participating GM dealers. Fluid top-offs, DEF on HD diesel models, inspections, tire rotations, wheel alignments and balancing, etc., are not covered. This offer may not be redeemed for cash and may not be combined with certain other consumer incentives available on GM vehicles. General Motors of Canada Limited reserves the right to amend or terminate this offer, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice. Additional conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
19. Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply; see your dealer for details.