Professional Grade means professional maintenance. That’s why we offer complimentary 2-Year/48,000 km Scheduled Lube-Oil-Filter Maintenance.
Precision matters. It matters in every pound-foot of torque, every millimetre of fit and finish and every decibel of quiet. That’s what drives us to reimagine solutions and create rewarding driving experiences. Like the 2016 Yukon.
Meet the 2016 GMC Yukon. Its spacious interior offers three rows of seating that can accommodate up to nine people. With its bold styling, premium materials and inspiring capability, Yukon creates a new standard in full-size utility.
The 2016 GMC Yukon makes a powerful first impression. From its confident, aerodynamic proportions to its premium accents and refined finish, this sporty utility vehicle lives up to its looks with superior capability, comfort and towing capacity.
Setting a new standard for large SUVs means engineering technology and infotainment innovations that let you stay conveniently connected and in control.
Stay connected powerfully. OnStar® 4G LTE9 turns your Yukon into a truly mobile Wi-Fi® hotspot giving you a strong and reliable signal to unleash the full potential of up to seven portable devices.10 So you have the power to work, surf and play to your satisfaction with the benefit of an enhanced connection to OnStar services, giving you the most comprehensive in-vehicle safety and connectivity system available. Learn more at onstar.ca/4glte.
The 2016 Yukon offers a full suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies that rely on a sophisticated network of cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors to help prepare you for the unexpected. For added peace of mind, Yukon features airbags11 from the front to third rows, plus GM-exclusive StabiliTrak® technology to help you maintain control.
The 2016 Yukon features the 5.3L V8 EcoTec3 engine. It combines innovative new technologies with more than 50 years of proven GM small-block performance to let you go where you want and trailer what you want with control and confidence.
^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction. Includes GM Card Application Bonus on select vehicles (details).
†Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include $1,695 freight but does include $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims. On the Compare Vehicles and Locate a Vehicle shopping tools, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes $1,695 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
±Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $1,695 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
≠Fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
* Available at extra cost.
** Available at extra cost; not available on SLE.
*** Jet Black/Jet Black Cloth. Standard on SLE. Jet Black/Jet Black perforated leather-appointed. Standard on SLT.
**** Cocoa/Dune Cloth. Standard on SLE. Cocoa/Dune perforated leather-appointed. Standard on SLT.
1. Comparison based on wardsauto.com 2015 Large SUV segment and latest competitive information available at the time of posting. Excludes other GM Vehicles.
2. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. Visit intellilink.gmc.gm.ca for more details.
3. Not compatible with all devices.
4. At time of posting, detailed map coverage is available for most major urban areas of the United States and for certain metropolitan areas of Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Windsor, London, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Halifax). Coverage is significantly limited outside of these areas.
5. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple®, and Apple’s® terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone. Data plan rates apply.
6. Available in 10 Canadian provinces and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-877-209-0079 to cancel. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. See SiriusXMTM “Terms & Conditions” and complete details at siriusxm.ca.
7. Adaptive Cruise Control is no substitute for the driver’s personal responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver needs to remain attentive to traffic and road conditions and provide the steering, braking or other inputs necessary to retain control of the vehicle. The Front Automatic Braking feature may help reduce crash damage under certain conditions discussed in the Owner’s Manual. Never rely on this feature to brake the vehicle.
8. The vehicle must be on or Retained Accessory Power must be active. Remove all objects from the charging pad. Place the compatible mobile device face up on the charging symbol on the charging pad. Move the device slowly until the battery charging symbol displays on the touch-screen, indicating the device is charging. See your Infotainment System Owner’s Manual.
9. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Services vary by model, conditions and geographical and technical restrictions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Available Wi-Fi hotspot requires a data plan. Customers will be able to access OnStar services only if they accept the OnStar User Terms, Privacy Statement and Software Terms. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data. After the trial period (if applicable), an active OnStar service plan is required.
10. Devices must be WPA2-compliant. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi. Visit onstar.ca for system details and limitations.
11. Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child’s age and size, even with airbags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more safety information. Airbag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the airbag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained.