2017 YUKON XL DENALI FULL-SIZE LUXURY SUV
Step inside the 2017 Yukon XL Denali full-size luxury extended SUV and experience the large-SUV standard for refinement and innovation. 521 mm (20.5”) longer than the standard Yukon Denali, XL Denali delivers you more space for cargo and more legroom for third-row passengers.
From its confident lines to its signature Denali styling, this is one SUV that knows how to make a lasting impression.
Constant innovation means never having to compromise between luxury and convenience and the proof is in Yukon XL Denali’s advanced technologies, all engineered to keep you purposefully connected and in control.
Innovations like myGMCTM mobile app9 and the driver information display help give you confidence to be in full command.
The 2017 Yukon XL Denali full-size extended SUV is equipped with an array of advanced safety features so you’re ready for the unexpected, should it ever occur. A comprehensive suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies use cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors to help detect what you may not be able to. For added peace of mind, Yukon features 7 standard airbags14 from the front to third rows.
Please note that safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s Owner's Manual for important feature limitations and information.
The 2017 Yukon XL Denali full-size extended SUV features the 6.2L V8 engine: engineered to let you go where you want and trailer anything you need. Yukon XL Denali’s standard Magnetic Ride Control® System constantly adjusts the suspension for precise control and a consistently smooth ride over uneven terrain.
The Yukon XL Denali delivers impressive horsepower, torque and fuel efficiency thanks to its EcoTec3 6.2L V8 engine, offering:
Suspension system that precisely speed-reads the road up to 1000 times a second, constantly adjusting the suspension for precise control and consistently smooth ride over uneven terrain.
Nowhere is the result of GMC’s relentless innovation more evident than in Yukon XL Denali’s drive, its smoothest and most solid yet. Features include:
Yukon’s brake rotors utilize GM-exclusive Duralife™ corrosion protection. The patented process relies on ferritic nitro-carburizing (FNC) to harden rotor surfaces for a reduction in rust and corrosion. The results are less steering shudder when applying the brakes and a potential doubling of rotor lifespan.
GMC Pro Grade Protection, standard on the 2017 Yukon XL Denali full-size luxury SUV, keeps you truly protected with features and services that include:
- 2-YEAR/48,000 KM LUBE-OIL-FILTER MAINTENANCE17
- 3-YEAR/60,000 KM NEW-VEHICLE LIMITED WARRANTY18
- 5-YEAR/160,000 KM POWERTRAIN LIMITED WARRANTY18
- 5-YEAR/160,000 KM ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE/COURTESY TRANSPORTATION18
^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction. Includes GM Card Application Bonus on select vehicles (details).
†Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include $1,700 freight but does include $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims. On the Compare Vehicles and Locate a Vehicle shopping tools, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
±Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
* Available at extra cost.
≠ Fuel-consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
1. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. Visit intellilink.gmc.gm.ca for more details.
4. At time of posting, detailed map coverage is available for most major urban areas of the United States and for certain metropolitan areas of Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Windsor, London, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Halifax). Coverage is significantly limited outside these areas.
5. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Service plan required. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Services vary by model, service plan, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi.
6. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with an active OnStar service plan and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi. Visit onstar.ca for system details and limitations.
7. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple® and Google® and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone. Data plan rates apply.
8. Not compatible with all devices.
9. Available on select Apple and Android devices. Some features may require a paid OnStar service plan. Features and capability may vary by vehicle, device, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. Device data connection required.
10. The vehicle must be on or Retained Accessory Power must be active. Remove all objects from the charging pad. Place the compatible mobile device face up on the charging symbol on the charging pad. Move the device slowly until the battery charging symbol displays on the touchscreen, indicating the device is charging. See your Infotainment System Owner’s Manual.
11. Does not monitor spare tire.
12. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more safety information.
13. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the exterior and interior rear-view mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
14. Adaptive Cruise Control is no substitute for the driver’s personal responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver needs to remain attentive to traffic and road conditions and provide the steering, braking or other inputs necessary to retain control of the vehicle. The Front Automatic Braking feature may help reduce crash damage under certain conditions discussed in the Owner’s Manual. Never rely on this feature to brake the vehicle.
15. Does not detect people or items. Always check the rear seat before exiting the vehicle.
16. The OnStar Basic Plan is available for 5 years from the delivery date of the eligible new 2016 model year and newer vehicles to the original owner and is transferable to subsequent owners for the remaining term. It includes the monthly Diagnostics Report emails (capabilities vary by model), Dealer Maintenance Notification, access to select vehicle mobile app features and more. This plan does not include emergency, security or navigation services. These and other services require a paid or Add-On Plan. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, coverage maps, details and system limitations. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans are provided by AT&T.
17. Whichever comes first. Limit of four complimentary Lube-Oil-Filter services in total. Fluid top-offs, inspections, tire rotations, wheel alignments and balancing, etc., are not covered. Conditions and limitations apply. See your dealer for details.
18. Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply, see your dealer for details.