Professional Grade means professional maintenance. That’s why we offer complimentary 2-Year/48,000 km Scheduled Lube-Oil-Filter Maintenance.
The ultimate expression of Professional Grade arrives in the form of Yukon Denali. Signature Denali styling begins with its three-dimensional grille, projector-beam HID headlamps and chrome accents and continues with available 22" wheels and optional power-retractable assist steps with perimeter lighting.
Take a seat in the new 2016 Yukon XL Denali, and it’s quickly apparent this full size SUV sets a new standard for comfort, innovation and refinement. Authentic aluminum and wood trim accents the cabin, while three rows of seating offer exceptional passenger comfort.
With its bold lines, aerodynamic proportions and signature Denali chrome accents, Yukon XL Denali knows how to get noticed—and remembered. And because it’s a GMC, this SUV’s refined appearance is equally matched by its utility and towing capacity. Plus new technology such as IntelliBeamTM system that detects oncoming headlamps or tail lamps and automatically adjusts headlamps between low and high beams.
Yet another way in which the 2016 Yukon XL Denali sets a new standard is with GMC technology innovations engineered to deliver a new level of connectivity and control.
Stay connected powerfully. OnStar 4G LTE8 turns your Yukon Denali XL into a truly mobile Wi-Fi® hotspot, giving you a strong and reliable signal to unleash the full potential of up to seven portable devices.9 So you have the power to work, surf and play to your satisfaction with the benefit of an enhanced connection to OnStar services, giving you the most comprehensive in-vehicle safety and connectivity system available. Learn more at onstar.ca/4glte.
The 2016 Yukon XL Denali wouldn’t be a GMC if it didn’t provide you with consummate peace of mind. So of course, it features airbags10 from the front to third rows, plus GM’s industry-first Front Centre Airbag.10 What makes this Yukon XL Denali particularly impressive is its comprehensive suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies that help keep you confidently prepared for the unexpected.
The 2016 Yukon XL Denali features our most advanced V8 engine yet: the 6.2L V8 EcoTec3, engineered to let you go where you want and trailer what you want. Also standard is the Magnetic Ride Control® System that constantly adjusts suspension for precise control and a consistently smooth ride over uneven terrain.
The Yukon XL Denali delivers outstanding horsepower, torque and fuel efficiency for 2016 thanks to its 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 engine that offers:
Hill Start Assist technology on the Yukon XL Denali detects when it’s on an incline and holds the brakes momentarily or until the gas pedal is pressed, preventing it from rolling backward. This feature is particularly effective when towing, giving the driver time to switch from the brake pedal to the gas pedal without rolling.
GMC’s dedication to tireless improvement is evident in the Yukon XL Denali’s drive – it’s our smoothest and most solid yet – and GMC’s relentless innovation. Greater handling, improved responsiveness and a quieter cabin are just some of the results, thanks to:
^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction. Includes GM Card Application Bonus on select vehicles (details).
†Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include $1,695 freight but does include $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims. On the Compare Vehicles and Locate a Vehicle shopping tools, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes $1,695 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
±Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $1,695 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
≠Fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
* Available at extra cost
1. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. Visit intellilink.gmc.gm.ca for more details.
2. At time of posting, detailed map coverage is available for most major urban areas of the United States and for certain metropolitan areas of Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Windsor, London, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Halifax). Coverage is significantly limited outside these areas.
3. Not compatible with all devices.
4. The vehicle must be on or Retained Accessory Power must be active. Remove all objects from the charging pad. Place the compatible mobile device face up on the charging symbol on the charging pad. Move the device slowly until the battery charging symbol displays on the touch-screen, indicating the device is charging. See your Infotainment System Owner’s Manual.
5.Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple,® and Apple’s® terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone. Data plan rates apply.
6. Available in 10 Canadian provinces and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-877-209-0079 to cancel. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. See SiriusXMTM "Terms & Conditions" and complete details at siriusxm.ca.
7. Adaptive Cruise Control is no substitute for the driver’s personal responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver needs to remain attentive to traffic and road conditions and provide the steering, braking or other inputs necessary to retain control of the vehicle. The Front Automatic Braking feature may help reduce crash damage under certain conditions discussed in the Owner’s Manual. Never rely on this feature to brake the vehicle.
8. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Services vary by model, conditions and geographical and technical restrictions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Available Wi-Fi hotspot requires a data plan. Customers will be able to access OnStar services only if they accept the OnStar User Terms, Privacy Statement and Software Terms. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data. After the trial period (if applicable), an active OnStar service plan is required
9. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with Wi-Fi® devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi. Visit onstar.ca for system details and limitations.
10. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more safety information.
11. Comparison based on wardsauto.com 2015 Large SUV segment and latest competitive information available at time of posting. Excludes other GM vehicles.