U.S. MODEL SHOWN
The GMC Infotainment System1 in the 2020 Sierra 1500 is designed with a simplified interface that is intuitive, responds faster and has better voice recognition versus the previous generation.
1. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. Data plan rates may apply.
2. At time of posting, detailed map coverage is available for most major urban areas of the United States and for certain metropolitan areas of Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Windsor, London, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Halifax). Coverage is significantly limited outside these areas.
3. Check here for vehicle availability, coverage maps, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity vary by model and conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Requires active connected vehicle services and a data plan to access the vehicle’s built-in Wi-Fi Hotspot. Accessory Power must be active to use the Wi-Fi Hotspot. Data plans provided by AT&T or its local service provider. Credit card is required for purchase.
4. App functionality and features vary with vehicle equipment and trim level. Data connection may be required. Some features require active service plan and working electrical system. Terms and limitations apply.
5. Additional data plan rates may apply. Available on select GM vehicles with compatible hardware. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective third-party owners and used under agreement. Check here for service limitations, availability and service plan details. Requires active connected vehicle services and data plan or connection to an external Wi-Fi Hotspot. Vehicle data plans provided by AT&T or its local service provider. Services are subject to user terms and limitations. Check here for more details.
6. Visit gmtotalconnect.ca to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.