Purposeful features offer exceptional flexibility so you can work smarter, not harder.
AVAILABLE SLIDING SIDE CARGO DOOR
The convenience of this sliding side door makes it easy to access and unload cargo.
SWING-OUT PASSENGER-SIDE DOOR
- Standard on all Savana models
- Opens wide to allow for easy access
- Doors open in a 60/40 split
- Access for side loading and unloading
AVAILABLE SOLAR-RAY DEEP-TINTED GLASS
- Reduces glare from the sun
- Provides additional privacy, security and style
- All windows are tinted except with light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass
- Available removable roof rack secures items to the top of your van and is the base for other cargo-management accessories
- Available Assist Steps: Sturdy and helpful, assist steps located at the base of the door make it easier for passengers to enter and exit your van
- Available security screen helps provide a visual and physical theft deterrent
Inside the accommodating Savana Cargo Van, functionality and durability meet comfort and convenience, creating the right mix for every long haul.
U.S. MODEL SHOWN
HIGH-BACK RECLINING BUCKET SEATS WITH INBOARD ARMRESTS
Both driver and front passenger sit comfortably in high-back bucket seats that include head restraints, inboard armrests and vinyl or available cloth trim.
U.S. MODEL SHOWN
AVAILABLE LEATHER-WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL
Along with the convenience of the available Tilt-Wheel and available cruise control,† the leather-wrapped steering wheel provides added comfort to your drive.
BLACK RUBBERIZED-VINYL FLOOR COVERING AND CARGO TIE-DOWNS
Covering the entire length of the floor, vinyl floor covering provides traction and convenient cleanup, and six D-ring tie-downs help keep cargo secure. Shown with third party equipment.†
AVAILABLE SPRAY-IN CARGO LINER
Protect the finish inside your Savana Cargo Van with the available high-strength spray-in cargo liner that provides a black, textured nonskid surface that helps minimize cargo shifting.
Savana Cargo Van’s powerful engine options help you stay productive on the job and are backed by a 5-year/100,000 km† Powertrain Component Warranty Coverage, whichever comes first.
- 4.3L V6 engine: 276 hp, 298 lb.-ft. of torque
- NEW! Available 6.6L V8 Engine: 401 hp, 464 lb.-ft. of torque
- Available 2.8L Duramax® Turbo Diesel engine: 181 hp, 369 lb.-ft. of torque
Reduce excess shifting when towing or hauling a heavy load with this driver-selectable feature.
STABILITRAK® STABILITY CONTROL SYSTEM
The StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system is designed to help improve stability by detecting and reducing traction loss.
HILL START ASSIST
With Hill Start Assist, sensors can automatically detect when Savana Cargo Van is on a 5 percent grade or more. Under certain conditions, the system holds the brakes momentarily and helps prevent rollback until the accelerator is pressed.
EATON®† AUTOMATIC LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL
When the available Eaton®† locker senses a difference in wheel speed between the left and right rear wheels of approximately 100 rpm, it locks both to turn in unison for added traction.
Savana Cargo Vans have the features to make your on-the-go office comfortable and efficient.
U.S. MODEL SHOWN
BUILT-IN 4G LTE WI-FI® HOTSPOT†
With a built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot† (data plan required), you have a fast, reliable connection for up to seven devices, up to 15 metres away from the Savana Cargo Van.
U.S. MODEL SHOWN
ONSTAR VEHICLE INSIGHTS™†
See more, know more and do more with OnStar Vehicle Insights™. Get real-time vehicle information that can help you improve route planning, identify select service needs before they become an issue, get driver behavior data and more. Plus, OnStar Vehicle Insights uses OnStar®† embedded hardware so it’s available in most 2015 and newer GM vehicles and is waiting to be activated. It’s the simple way to gain real-time insights to help your business maximize operational efficiency and optimize productivity. Learn more about OnStar Vehicle Insights.
AVAILABLE THEFT ALARM®† NOTIFICATION
With Remote Keyless Entry and an OnStar®† subscription, you can choose to receive an alert through text, email or phone if a theft attempt triggers Savana’s alarm system.†
AVAILABLE MYGMC® APP†
While you're on the go, you're in tune with your vehicle with the myGMC® mobile App†. Send remote commands,† manage your vehicle's maintenance, set parking reminders, and more — all from your compatible smartphone. Simplify vehicle management with myGMC’s standard features.
A comprehensive collection of proactive safety technologies helps you drive confidently and gives you peace of mind at the wheel.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s Owner's Manual for important feature limitations and information.
AVAILABLE SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
REAR VISION CAMERA†
Shows you an image of the area directly behind your vehicle when you’re in Reverse at low speeds. This may help you park and avoid nearby objects.
STANDARD FRONT AND SIDE-IMPACT AIRBAGS†
- Frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger
- Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger
- Head-curtain airbags for outboard seating positions (standard first-row seating and available second-row seating configuration)
BUSINESS ELITE DEALERS