Engineered to be large and in charge, the monstrous exterior of the Sierra Heavy Duty was built big so you can tow big.
HEAVY DUTY HIGHLIGHTS
- All Sierra Heavy Duty models are equipped with trailering mirrors
- Sierra HD offers available trailering mirrors that power fold and manually extend and retract, LED rear guidance lamps that help enhance visibility when backing up with a trailer, lower convex mirrors, as well as amber auxiliary clearance lamps
- Available Power-adjustable trailering mirrors power extend, fold and retract at the touch of a button. Other features include:
o Heated and auto-dimming upper glass (driver and passenger)
o LED turn-signal indicators/clearance lamps
o LED perimeter lighting
o LED forward auxiliary task lighting
SIDE BED STEP
The standard Side Bed Step conveniently located just in front of the rear wheel arches complements the large CornerStep rear bumper to help provide easy access when grabbing equipment from the cargo bed.
DUAL-PATH AIR INDUCTION SYSTEM
The available 6.6L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel engine includes the Dual Path Air Induction System, which draws dense, cool air through both the hood scoop and the large front grille to provide cooler induction air temperatures to maximize horsepower and help optimize trailering performance.
- LED headlamps (high-intensity on SLT, AT4 and Denali)
- LED taillamps
- LED daytime running lamps
- Available LED fog lamps (available on SLE/standard on SLT, AT4 and Denali)
- Available LED cargo bed lighting (available on SLE/standard on SLT, AT4 and Denali)
- Wheel moulding amber arch lamps over each wheel
- Available Roof Marker Lamps
The Sierra AT4 pairs its powerful capabilities with a bold, athletic look, delivered by way of distinctive finishes and modern, precise detailing.
PREMIUM DENALI FEATURES
DENALI BLACK DIAMOND EDITION
- Power sunroof
- Power-retractable assist steps with LED perimeter lighting
- 6.6L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel V8 with Allison®† 10-speed automatic transmission
- Auxiliary Trailer Camera†
- MultiProTM Audio System by Kicker®†
- Premium all-weather floor liners with removable carpet inserts
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors†
- Unique 20" high-gloss black painted aluminum wheels
- Ebony Twilight Metallic exterior paint†
- Available with 2500 and 3500 single rear wheel
AVAILABLE GMC MULTIPRO™ TAILGATE
The GMC MultiProTM Tailgate offers six distinct functions designed to help improve loading, unloading and accessing the cargo box (standard on SLE, SLT, AT4 and Denali trims).
Open the primary gate using the key fob’s power release from inside the truck or from a button on the gate.
PRIMARY GATE LOAD STOP
With the primary gate open, the load stop can help prevent items from sliding out of the bed.
The inner gate folds down for easy access when loading and unloading the bed.
After removing the conventional hitch, the inner gate folds into a large step for easy entry and exit from the bed (step holds up to 170 KG (375 LB.).
INNER GATE LOAD STOP
The inner gate also includes a load stop to help prevent second-tier items from sliding out of the bed.
INNER GATE WITH WORK SURFACE
The opened inner gate provides a work surface as well as second-tier loading.
CARGO BED INNOVATIONS
BEST-IN-CLASS† HEAVY DUTY CARGO BED VOLUME
- Roll-formed high-strength steel bed floor
- Best-in-class† heavy-duty cargo box volume
- Standard Bed: 1970 L (69.6 cu. ft.)†
- Long Bed: 2364 L (83.5 cu. ft.)†
- 12 cargo tie-downs 227 KG (500 LB.) rating per corner
- Available LED Lighting
- Available durable spray-on bedliner
CORNERSTEP REAR BUMPER