OPTIMIZED FOR THE OFF ROAD
Canyon’s standard, lightweight 2.7L Turbo high-output engine delivers the best-in-class standard gas engine torque† you need for rock crawling and crossing rolling terrain.
HIGH-TORQUE, OFF-ROAD-OPTIMIZED 2.7L TURBO HIGH-OUTPUT ENGINE
- 310 Horsepower
SERIOUS OFF-ROAD HARDWARE
HAUL THE GEAR YOU DEPEND ON
Canyon’s cargo bed gives you the functionality you need to carry the gear and provisions to base camp or wherever the action takes you.
CARGO BED UTILITY INCLUDES:
- Available Tailgate Storage System with Drain
- Available Half-Gate Position to Transport Long Objects
- Eight Standard Tie-Downs
- Available 120V Outlet
- Available Spray-On Bedliner
CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE
Canyon’s selectable modes are tailored for specific on-road and low-speed off-road challenges.
Featuring AT4X-exclusive Baja mode for high-speed off-roading and Terrain mode, which provides precise throttle control through brake drag.
Preproduction models shown throughout. Actual production models may vary.
Selectable modes except for AT4X-exclusive Baja mode are available on Elevation and standard on all other Canyon trims.
- Baja (AT4X Exclusive)
READY FOR REAL OFF-ROAD ACTION
Canyon’s high, aggressive, wide stance is ready to tackle tough terrain.
OFF-ROAD SUSPENSION PACKAGE WITH FACTORY LIFT AND ULTRA-WIDE TRACK
Thrive under off-road adversity with:
- Standard 2" Factory Lift (3" on AT4X)
- Standard Ultra-Wide 66.1" Front and Rear Track Width on Elevation and AT4 (66.3" on AT4X and 65.9" on Denali)
- Standard 9.6" of Ground Clearance on AT4 and Elevation and up to 10.7" of Ground Clearance on AT4X
AVAILABLE AUTOTRAC 2-SPEED TRANSFER CASE
Come prepared with Canyon’s 2-speed transfer case selectable modes tailored for specific off-road conditions and challenges. The 2-speed transfer case is standard on AT4, AT4X, and Denali and not available on Elevation.
Canyon’s available in-vehicle Trailering App† helps you to tow your camper, ATVs and the gear you need with ease and confidence.
TRAILERING APP FUNCTIONALITY INCLUDES:
- Trailer Detection and Custom Profiles
- Trailer Maintenance Reminders
- Predeparture Checklists
- Trailer Light Sequence Test and Diagnostics
- Trailer Theft Detection
Your safety is very important to us. If you want to determine whether or not there is a recall on your current vehicle or on a vehicle you are considering buying, visit https://my.gm.ca/gmc/en/recalls