The all-new 2017 GMC Acadia Denali mid-size luxury SUV personifies our Professional Grade attitude and dedication to precision. Denali’s flexible, accommodating space and functionality is seamlessly melded with style, safety, and technology.
The all-new 2017 GMC Acadia Denali mid-size luxury SUV is designed to make a lasting impression. Its bold, sculptural lines, advanced technologies and refined details are the marks of Professional Grade engineering.
The 2017 Acadia Denali mid-size luxury SUV offers a comprehensive suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies that rely on a sophisticated network of cameras, radar, and ultrasonic sensors to help prepare you for the unexpected.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
The Acadia Denali SUV pairs intelligent technology with driver-centric engineering to help keep you safer on the road. Safety features include:
The available Surround Vision Camera provides a “bird’s-eye” view of what’s around you. Four cameras help you avoid obstacles, reduce blind spots and navigate tight spaces with more clarity and confidence.
When a car is detected entering the Acadia Denali mid-size luxury SUV’s side blind zone, the system displays a symbol in the outside mirror to provide an alert to the driver that the space is occupied. If the turn signal is activated and a vehicle is also detected on the same side, the display will flash as an extra warning not to change lanes.
Pedestrian Detection uses Acadia Denali’s camera to scan the road ahead. It alerts the driver to nearby pedestrians ahead. If the driver does not apply the brakes in a timely manner, the system can automatically apply the brakes and help avoid an accident with a pedestrian.
This innovative Safety Alert Driver Seat vibrates to alert you to potential hazards. When one of the Driver Alert technologies (for example, Rear Cross Traffic Alert) triggers an alert, the Safety Alert Driver Seat vibrates on the left or right bolster, depending on the direction of the potential hazard.
The all-new 2017 GMC Acadia Denali mid-size luxury SUV offers the latest technology and infotainment innovations that help you stay conveniently connected and in control.
The 2017 Acadia Denali mid-size luxury SUV offers OnStar® 4G LTE with Wi-Fi® hotspot3 so you can stay connected to the Internet as you go. It’s available and ready to connect up to 7 devices,4 giving you an integrated and customizable in-vehicle experience.
IntelliLink®6 keeps your infotainment simple. Its cutting edge voice-recognition and touch-screen technology allows you to listen to your favourite music, initiate phone calls from your smartphone or USB-enabled1 device hassle-free.
This new feature is activated when a second-row door is opened and closed during or just before a trip. When Acadia is turned off, five audible chimes and a message in the driver information centre remind you to check the second row.
A customizable driver display allows you to easily interact with vehicle information, media and vehicle controls.
This available camera-based system works much like the human eye, sensing vehicles ahead by monitoring how vehicle size changes in the field of vision, and adjusting Denali’s speed accordingly.
The 2017 GMC Acadia Denali mid-size luxury SUV builds on a solid track record of GMC Professional Grade engineering focused on delivering performance and handling dynamics that help keep you confidently in control – no matter where the road takes you.
Denali boasts a 3.6L V6 engine with Active Fuel Management and 310 horsepower so you can command the road with power and versatility.
Acadia Denali features drive mode selector, which lets the driver switch between different driving modes for various road conditions. Modes include:
The new Performance Ride and Handling package available on the Denali adds in performance-tuned suspension and Continuous Variable Real-Time Damping for a smooth ride and improved handling.
Standard on every 2017 GMC Acadia Denali, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services, including:
• 2-year/48,000 km Lube-Oil-Filter Maintenance8
• 3-year/60,000 km New-Vehicle Limited Warranty9
• 5-year/160,000 km Powertrain Limited Warranty9
• 5-Year/160,000 km Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation9
^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction. Includes GM Card Application Bonus on select vehicles (details).
†Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include $1,700 freight but does include $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims. On the Compare Vehicles and Locate a Vehicle shopping tools, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
±Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
1. Not compatible with all devices.
2. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the exterior and interior rear-view mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
3. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Service plan required. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Services vary by model, service plan, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi.
4. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with an active OnStar service plan and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi. Visit onstar.ca for system details and limitations.
5. At time of posting, detailed map coverage is available for most major urban areas of the United States and for certain metropolitan areas of Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Windsor, London, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Halifax). Coverage is significantly limited outside these areas.
6. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. Visit IntelliLink.GMC.gm.ca for more details.
7. Adaptive Cruise Control is no substitute for the driver’s personal responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver needs to remain attentive to traffic and road conditions and provide the steering, braking or other inputs necessary to retain control of the vehicle. The Front Automatic Braking feature may help reduce crash damage under certain conditions discussed in the Owner’s Manual. Never rely on this feature to brake the vehicle.
8. Whichever comes first. Limit of four complimentary Lube-Oil-Filter services in total. Fluid top-offs, inspections, tire rotations, wheel alignments and balancing, etc., are not covered. Conditions and limitations apply. See your dealer for details.
9. Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply, see your dealer for details