2017 TERRAIN DENALI COMPACT LUXURY SUV
The premium 2017 Terrain Denali takes GMC’s trademark attention to detail and comfort to a new level. Experience the refinement delivered by the GMC SUV of this size.
Interact with the features below to see the innovation firsthand.
Step into Terrain Denali refinement and experience the kind of upgrades that put Terrain Denali in a class by itself. Soft-touch leather and wood tone accents provide a luxurious look and feel to the interior. Interior features include:
The understated luxury that is Denali is apparent throughout the interior and highlighted by the illuminated Denali sill plates. Features include:
The 2017 Terrain Denali compact luxury SUV places a premium on driver and passenger comfort with such standard features as:
The GMC Terrain Denali compact luxury SUV is the perfect combination of styling, utility and efficiency. The 2017 Terrain features front and rear fascia with satin chrome accents, LED daytime running lamps and a 3-bar grille design for a bold look that is distinctively GMC.
Interact with the slider below to view the Terrain vs. the Terrain Denali.
Terrain Denali makes a bold statement with unique design features such as:
Performance and technology put Terrain Denali SUV in a class by itself. Features include:
Take advantage of its ample cargo space, with Terrain Denali’s programmable power liftgate.
The safety of drivers and passengers in our vehicles is of high importance. We’re offering technologies and innovations to help make our vehicles safer and better equipped to take on the unexpected.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
Interact with the features below to see the innovation firsthand.
The Terrain Denali is equipped with 6 standard airbags,2 including front side-impact and head curtain as well as anti-lock brakes giving your SUV safety features inside and out.
This system provides an audible and visual signal if it detects that a collision may be imminent.
These safety technologies match smart engineering with driver-centric safety. Using radar to help detect when a car enters your blind zone, an alert is displayed in your exterior mirror. When backing out of a busy parking lot, the alerts warn of detected vehicles approaching with an icon in the Colour Touch Audio System screen.
This system alerts the driver if it is detected that the Terrain Denali wanders from the lane without using a turn signal.
Utility is only part of this luxury SUV’s story. Every innovation has a purpose: To give you a superior experience.
Get where you're going easily, and map your route intuitively, with the Colour Touch Navigation System3 with IntelliLink®.4 The system features:
The GMC Terrain Denali features cutting-edge technology that keeps you connected on the road, so you can stay connected to the road.
With OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi® hotspot7 you can stay connected to the Internet8 and your favourite apps while you’re on the go. It’s ready to connect to your devices,8 giving you an integrated and customizable in-vehicle experience.
2017 GMC Terrain Denali’s performance goes beyond torque and horsepower. This compact SUV uses some of the latest technologies to optimize fuel efficiency, gives you the power when you need it and helps you keep in control no matter what the road conditions.
Terrain Denali’s performance is powered by the available 3.6L V6 engine. Delivering 301 HP@ 6500 RPM – The 3.6L powertrain offers a fuel-consumption rating of 15.0 L/100 km city≠ and 10.4 L/100 km hwy≠ and comes with dual integrated exhaust tips for improved airflow.
For performance that puts a premium on fuel efficiency, Terrain Denali compact luxury SUV comes standard with a 2.4L I-4 engine that offers a fuel-consumption rating of 11.5 L/100 km city≠ and 8.3 L/100 km hwy.≠ The 2.4L engine uses Variable Valve Timing and Direct Injection technologies to assure responsive performance.
Advanced Dual-Flow Valving, exclusive on Terrain Denali front suspension, provides a smoother ride and improved handling across a broad range of driving conditions. Terrain Denali’s fully independent sport-tuned tuned suspension is tuned for optimal comfort, helping to deliver a more controlled, refined ride.
The 2.4L I-4 VVT engine offers a fuel-consumption rating of 8.3 L/100 km hwy≠ and is the kind of fuel efficiency and power that lives up to the GMC standard.
Standard on every new 2017 GMC, including the Terrain, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction. Includes GM Card Application Bonus on select vehicles (details).
†Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include $1,700 freight but does include $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims. On the Compare Vehicles and Locate a Vehicle shopping tools, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
±Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
*Premium colour available at an additional cost.
1. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the exterior and interior rear-view mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
2. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more safety information.
3. At time of posting, detailed map coverage is available for most major urban areas of the United States and for certain metropolitan areas of Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Windsor, London, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Halifax). Coverage is significantly limited outside these areas.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. Visit IntelliLink.GMC.gm.ca for more details.
5. Available in 10 Canadian provinces, three territories and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-877-209-0079 to cancel. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. See SiriusXM “Terms & Conditions” and complete details at siriusxm.ca.
6. Data plan rates apply.
7. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Service plan required. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Services vary by model, service plan, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi.
8. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with an active OnStar service plan and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi. Visit onstar.ca for system details and limitations.
9. Not compatible with all devices.
10. The OnStar Basic Plan is available for 5 years from the delivery date of the eligible new 2016 model year and newer vehicles to the original owner and is transferable to subsequent owners for the remaining term. It includes the monthly Diagnostics Report emails (capabilities vary by model), Dealer Maintenance Notification, access to select vehicle mobile app features and more. This plan does not include emergency, security or navigation services. These and other services require a paid or Add-On Plan. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, coverage maps, details and system limitations. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans are provided by AT&T.
11. Available on select Apple and Android devices. Some features may require a paid OnStar service plan. Features and capability may vary by vehicle, device, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. Device data connection required.
12. Whichever comes first. Limit of four complimentary Lube-Oil-Filter services in total. Fluid top-offs, inspections, tire rotations, wheel alignments and balancing, etc., are not covered. Conditions and limitations apply. See your dealer for details.
13. Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply, see your dealer for details.