2017 GMC YUKON XL
2017 YUKON XL FULL-SIZE EXTENDED SUV
Meet the 2017 GMC Yukon XL full-size SUV. Its spacious interior offers three rows of seating that can accommodate up to nine passengers. 20.5 inches longer than the standard Yukon, XL delivers you more space for cargo and more legroom for third-row passengers. With its bold styling, premium materials and inspiring capability, Yukon XL creates a new standard in full-size utility.
The 2017 Yukon XL full-size SUV interior offers a perfect blend of craftsmanship, comfort and functionality. The proof is in the details, including:
The unparalleled driving experience of the Yukon XL stems from its strikingly quiet cabin. GMC engineers concentrated on every aspect of the vehicle, with innovations that include:
The GMC Yukon XL full-size SUV delivers on your need for comfort, as well as the flexibility to accommodate passengers, cargo or both. Features include:
The 2017 Yukon XL full-size extended SUV makes a powerful impression with its confident lines and aerodynamic proportions. Bold exterior styling cues, GMC signature lighting, and refined details give Yukon an unmistakable presence on the road, or in your driveway.
The 2017 Yukon XL SUV exterior exudes style and confidence from first impression to lasting glance, with highlights that include:
Setting the new standard for large SUVs means engineering technology and infotainment innovations that let you stay conveniently connected and in control.
The OnStar 4G LTE with built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot4 capability lets you stay connected to the Internet on the go.
Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility5 seamlessly integrate your favourite hands-free text messaging, contact lists, and select entertainment apps for news or music directly onto the 203 mm (8”) diagonal Colour Touch Audio System with IntelliLink®.3
An intuitive high-definition 203 mm (8”) diagonal Colour Touch Audio System with IntelliLink®3 is your command centre for all your infotainment options. IntelliLink®3 features include:
Innovations like myGMCTM mobile app8 and the Driver Information Display help give you confidence to be in full command.
Yukon XL’s available power programmable hands-free liftgate allows you to adjust gate height at the touch of a button and open with the kick of a foot. Inside or outside the vehicle, your key fob opens the gate for easy access. The rear liftglass can be opened separately, so you can load cargo without having to raise the full liftgate.
The myGMCTM mobile app8 lets you control some of your car’s features from your mobile device.
Teen Driver Technology allows multiple keys to be registered for alternative beginning drivers. When active, the system automatically activates certain safety systems, allows setting of some features, and limits the use of others. A report card records vehicle data about driving behaviour. When the vehicle is started with a registered key, a Driver Information Centre message displays that Teen Driver is active.
Yukon’s user-friendly instrument cluster allows for control of what information can be displayed, including:
Yukon XL SLT Premium Edition builds upon Yukon XL SLT’s premium foundation with stylish enhancements that add to its bold, refined style.
Yukon XL full-size SUV offers a full suite of driver alert and active safety technologies that rely on a sophisticated network of available cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors to help prepare you for the unexpected. For added peace of mind, Yukon XL features 7 standard airbags12 from the front to third rows, plus StabiliTrak® technology to help you maintain control.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
The Yukon XL SLT pairs intelligent technology with driver-centric engineering to help keep you safer on the road. Safety features on the SLT include:
The 2017 Yukon XL full-size extended SUV is available with an Enhanced Security Package that includes:
The innovative available Safety Alert Driver Seat vibrates to alert you to potential hazards. When one of the Driver Alert technologies (for example, Rear Cross Traffic Alert) triggers an alert, the Safety Alert Driver Seat vibrates on the left or right bolster, depending on the direction of the potential hazard.
In the event of a collision, the Yukon XL helps protect you with features engineered to help keep you safe. These include:
The 2017 GMC Yukon XL full-size SUV delivers the performance you demand to go where you want and trailer what you want with control and confidence, thanks to an EcoTec3 V8 engine combining innovative new technologies with more than 50 years of GM small-block experience.
Yukon XL’s EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine is optimized to deliver horsepower, torque and fuel economy. ≠ Features include:
Yukon’s brake rotors utilize GM-exclusive Duralife™ corrosion protection. The patented process relies on ferritic nitro-carburizing (FNC) to harden rotor surfaces for a dramatic reduction in rust and corrosion. The results are less steering shudder when applying the brakes and a potential doubling of rotor lifespan.
The 2017 Yukon XL full-size SUV has been engineered to deliver its most refined, solid and smoothest drive yet. The result is more secure handling, improved responsiveness and a quiet cabin. Features include:
Standard on the 2017 Yukon XL SUV, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction. Includes GM Card Application Bonus on select vehicles (details).
†Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include $1,700 freight but does include $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims. On the Compare Vehicles and Locate a Vehicle shopping tools, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
±Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
* Available at extra cost.
≠ Fuel-consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
1. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. Visit intellilink.gmc.gm.ca for more details.
4. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Service plan required. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Services vary by model, service plan, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi.
5. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple® and Google® and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone. Data plan rates apply.
6. Not compatible with all devices.
7. At time of posting, detailed map coverage is available for most major urban areas of the United States and for certain metropolitan areas of Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Windsor, London, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Halifax). Coverage is significantly limited outside these areas.
8. Available on select Apple and Android devices. Some features may require a paid OnStar service plan. Features and capability may vary by vehicle, device, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. Device data connection required.
9. The vehicle must be on or Retained Accessory Power must be active. Remove all objects from the charging pad. Place the compatible mobile device face up on the charging symbol on the charging pad. Move the device slowly until the battery charging symbol displays on the touch-screen, indicating the device is charging. See your Infotainment System Owner’s Manual.
10. Does not monitor spare tire.
11. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Services vary by model, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. Unlock feature requires automatic locks. Remote start requires factory-installed and enabled remote start system.
12. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more safety information.
13. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the exterior and interior rear-view mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
14. Adaptive Cruise Control is no substitute for the driver’s personal responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver needs to remain attentive to traffic and road conditions and provide the steering, braking or other inputs necessary to retain control of the vehicle. The Front Automatic Braking feature may help reduce crash damage under certain conditions discussed in the Owner’s Manual. Never rely on this feature to brake the vehicle.
15. The OnStar Basic Plan is available for 5 years from the delivery date of the eligible new 2016 model year and newer vehicles to the original owner and is transferable to subsequent owners for the remaining term. It includes the monthly Diagnostics Report emails (capabilities vary by model), Dealer Maintenance Notification, access to select vehicle mobile app features and more. This plan does not include emergency, security or navigation services. These and other services require a paid or Add-On Plan. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, coverage maps, details and system limitations. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans are provided by AT&T.
16. Comparison based on wardsauto.com 2016 Large Sport/Utility Vehicle segment and latest competitive information available at time of printing. Excludes other GM vehicles.
17. Whichever comes first. Limit of four complimentary Lube-Oil-Filter services in total. Fluid top-offs, inspections, tire rotations, wheel alignments and balancing, etc., are not covered. Conditions and limitations apply. See your dealer for details.
18. Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply, see your dealer for details.