UP TO 7
10.8/8.7 L/100 KM†
- Available 3.6L V6 engine with 9-speed automatic transmission
- GMC Pro Safety Plus†
- 18" aluminum wheels
- 8" diagonal GMC Infotainment System† with available Navigation†
- Wireless Apple CarPlay®† compatibility
- Wireless Android AutoTM† compatibility
- LED headlamps and taillamps with signature C-shape design
- Available Elevation Edition
UP TO 7
12.6/9.2 L/100 KM†
UP TO 7
12.6/9.2 L/100 KM†
- 3.6L V6 engine with 9-speed automatic transmission
- Exclusive Denali design and badging
- Chrome Denali grille and accents
- 20" ultra-bright machined aluminum wheels
- 8" diagonal GMC Infotainment System† with Navigation†
- 6" diagonal colour Head-Up Display
- Available Rear Camera Mirror†
BUILT FOR FAMILIES THAT GO
AN INTERIOR THAT ADAPTS
With the flexibility of third-row, fold-flat seating and Smart Slide® second-row seats, this interior adapts to your family’s ever-changing agenda.
GMC PRO SAFETY PLUS†
The road is unpredictable. GMC Pro Safety Plus’ advanced safety technologies are designed to help increase your awareness of potential hazards and help you handle them with added confidence.
LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
REAR PARK ASSIST†
Rear Park Assist can provide distance alerts to nearby detected objects behind your vehicle to help you park and avoid collisions at low speeds when you're in Reverse.
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
Front Pedestrian Braking can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you. It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking. The system works at speeds below 80km/h during the daytime. It has limited nighttime and low visibility performance.
INTELLIBEAM® - AUTO HIGH BEAMS
When driving conditions are dark, the IntelliBeam® can automatically turn the vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions.
A FAMILY SUV THAT LOOKS FAR FROM IT
From its bold grille to its athletic design, don’t be surprised if you catch your neighbours doing a double take.
ROOM FOR EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING
With up to 2237 L (79 cu. ft.)† of cargo space, flexible fold-flat split seats and a hands-free programmable power liftgate, the GMC Acadia is ready for adventure.
READY, SET, GONE
Wherever you and your family go, go confidently with available Adaptive Ride Control.
STAY CONNECTED WHEREVER YOU GO
Acadia’s family of intelligent available technologies is designed to help keep you connected and alert at all times.
U.S. MODEL SHOWN
Available 6" diagonal colour Head-Up Display projects key information directly onto the windshield so you can keep your eyes on the road. Includes:
- Forward Collision Alert†
- Lane Departure Warning†
- Cruise Control
- Low Fuel
The myGMC® mobile app† remote technology, now comes standard with your new 2023 Terrain (built after October 12, 2022), lets you control many of the features from your mobile device for 3 years through the Remote Access Plan.† Plan highlights include:
- Remote Key Fob† allows you to start your vehicle, lock and unlock the doors, sound the horn and flash the lights, and even warm up your vehicle on a cold morning
- Vehicle Locate,† allows you to view your vehicle’s approximate location on a map
- On-Demand Diagnostics,† allows you to check your vehicle’s key operating systems like the engine, transmission and more in real time – with the help of an OnStar Advisor
- Send-to-Vehicle† Navigation allows you to pre-plot your trip by sending a destination to your vehicle’s built-in Navigation system from the app