DESIGN THAT DOMINATES
The 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 is the peak of GMC design and capability. Impressive proportions, a tall stance and an unmistakable front end create a design that reflects the innovative technologies and powerful engines inside.
SLE & SLT EXTERIOR FEATURES
Answer the call of adventure in a vehicle that looks and acts the part, with bold exterior styling, innovative features and Professional Grade capability.
- Monochromatic exterior with black grille and body colour surround
- Vertical recovery hooks†
- 20" black wheels
- LED cargo box lighting
- Available X31 Off-Road package with integrated dual exhaust and all-terrain tires
SIERRA 1500 WHEELS
Each Sierra 1500 model comes equipped with an impressive set of standard and available head-turning wheels.
Standard on SLE.
Available on SLE. Standard on SLT.
Available on SLE & SLT.
Standard on Elevation.
Standard on AT4.
Available on AT4
Available with AT4 CarbonProTM Edition.
Available with the Denali Ultimate Package.
Standard on Denali.
Sierra 1500 offers an extensive selection of premium wheels to perfectly match your superior sense of style.
POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS
DARK SILVER ALUMINUM WHEELS WITH MACHINED ACCENTS
LOW GLOSS BLACK WITH MACHINED ACCENTS
AT4’S RUGGED APPEARANCE
A high, confident stance, distinguished details and bold grille finished in black chrome, add sophistication to Sierra AT4’s capable off-road ability.
Black chrome finished grille insert, fog lamp surrounds, door handles and body-colour bumpers complete AT4’s uniquely dark, rugged design.
Sierra AT4’s vertical red recovery hooks† add distinction to the front bumper and are perfect for pulling another vehicle out of a recovery situation.
- Industry-first use of carbon-fibre composite in a pickup bed
- World’s First Six-Function GMC MultiPro Tailgate
- Available 3.0L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel engine with 10-speed automatic transmission or available 6.2L V8 Engine
- Exclusive exterior appearances including black chrome grille surround, black AT4 badging and dual exhaust tips
- Standard 18" machined aluminum wheels with Dark Grey accents and available Goodyear® Wrangler† DuraTrac® tires
- Available 20" 6-spoke Carbon Grey painted aluminum wheels with available blackwall Goodyear® Wrangler† Territory tires
The factory-installed 2-inch suspension lift gives you the ground clearance you want when heading off-road, while Rancho® shock absorbers are off-road tuned to help smooth out rough terrain.
Bright dual exhaust outlets are seamlessly integrated into Sierra’s rear bumper design, creating a sleek, sophisticated look that enhances its premium appearance.
- Available 18" mud-terrain Goodyear® Wrangler† DuraTrac® tires
- Available 20" mud-terrain Goodyear® Wrangler† Territory tires
DENALI’S STANDOUT DESIGN
Sierra Denali’s sharp proportions, mountainous stance an unmistakable front end creates a premium look that reflects the innovative technology and powerful engines inside.
AVAILABLE GMC MULTIPRO™ TAILGATE
The available GMC MultiProTM Tailgate offers six distinct functions designed to help improve loading, unloading and accessing the cargo box.
Open the primary gate using the key fob’s power release from inside the truck or from a button on the gate.
PRIMARY GATE LOAD STOP
With the primary gate open, the load stop can help prevent items from sliding out of the bed.
The inner gate folds down for easy access when loading and unloading the bed.
After removing the conventional hitch (if installed), the inner gate folds into a large step for easy entry and exit from the bed (step holds up to 170 KG (375 LB.)).
INNER GATE LOAD STOP
The inner gate also includes a load stop to help prevent second-tier items from sliding out of the bed.
INNER GATE WITH WORK SURFACE
The opened inner gate provides a work surface as well as second-tier loading.
CARGO BED INNOVATIONS
AVAILABLE ACCESSORY MULTIPRO AUDIO SYSTEM BY KICKER®†
When you’re camping or tailgating and want to bring your music outdoors – without leaving your Sierra running – the available accessory MultiPro Audio System by Kicker®† is designed to integrate into the MultiPro™ Tailgate. This 100-watt exterior audio system has full Bluetooth®† streaming capability.
HAUL LIKE YOU MEAN IT
- High-strength roll-formed steel offers a more durable cargo bed floor
- Standard spray-on truck bedliner on AT4 and Denali delivers durability where it counts
- More cargo bed volume than any competitor†
- 12 available cargo tie-downs, rated at 227 KG (500 LB.) per corner†
- Available powerful LED Lighting
CORNERSTEP REAR BUMPER
In both corners of the rear bumper, large footwells, lined with an anti-slip texture and sized for large boots, helps make access to the cargo bed easier than ever.