GMC Pre-Paid Maintenance† helps cover the cost associated with recommended maintenance so your GMC continues to perform as designed. Best of all, by pre-paying for your maintenance plan, you can avoid the higher cost of future services and get tomorrow’s services at today’s prices. Ask your dealer for the plan with the same name as your vehicle: Ask for GMC Pre-Paid Maintenance.
- The only maintenance plan endorsed by GMC and backed by General Motors
- Available for new, pre-owned, and leased vehicles
- No deductible
- Choose the maintenance plan option that best fits your needs: Essential Care or Enhanced Care
- Choose from a variety of time and kilometre plan term combinations up to 7 years and 160,000 km
- Can be transferred† to next retail owner or cancelled† at any time
- GM Genuine Parts, maintenance, and service available at any participating General Motors dealer within Canada and the continental United States of America
- Maintenance and service performed by GMC Certified Service experts who know your vehicle best
TWO PLANS TO CHOOSE FROM
While we encourage you to return to the dealer where you originally purchased your vehicle, maintenance services through the Plan can be performed by Certified Service expert technicians at any General Motors Dealership.
COMPARE PLAN OPTIONS
Provides engine oil/oil filter replacement, tire rotation, Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection, cabin air filter (if applicable), engine air filter replacement, brake/clutch hydraulic fluid replacement (if applicable), transmission fluid replacement (if applicable), spark plugs (if applicable), transfer case fluid change (if applicable), and drain, flush and fill of the engine cooling system.†
Provides all maintenance services under the Essential Care plan, PLUS the maintenance service or replacement of front / rear brake pads / linings, and rotors / drums, front / rear brake rotor and drum resurfacing, shock absorbers (excluding struts / cartridges), engine coolant hoses and clamps, engine accessory drive belt, light bulbs (excluding LED and lamp assemblies) and wiper blades.†
- Maintenance services not performed by a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac Dealer
- For maintenance services if the odometer has stopped or been changed
- Maintenance services not specifically identified in the Pre-Paid Maintenance Agreement purchased
- Vehicles used for business travel by more than one driver on a regular basis
- Vehicles used for daily rental, livery, limousine, hearse, delivery of parcels or goods, snow plowing, taxi or exclusively to transport people for a fee
- Vehicles used as a police car or other emergency vehicle
- Vehicles rated over 6,350 kg (14,000 lbs) G.V.W.R.
- Vehicles used as a tow truck or vehicle carrier